- A great violinist from the New York Philharmonic (1)
- A Happy Butterfly (1)
- A lovely vacation that ended with a concern about Moe (1)
- A marvelous performer (1)
- A wounded man with an arrow (Goajira (1)
- After posting my daughter's pictures I thought: Why not my son's? (1)
- Between tastes of real food and what is that??? (1)
- BY LARRY HAMEL (1)
- Champion in Many Ways (1)
- Cliff (1)
- Colombia) (1)
- David is not in Rome but in Florence (1)
- Death taunting him (1)
- Dietrich (1)
- different feelings... (1)
- Different times (1)
- Donkey balls and beaches (1)
- Dunnia through all ages (1)
- El mas hermoso poema de amor (1)
- Elias Keahilani (1)
- etc. (1)
- Fontaine (1)
- Ford (1)
- From the divine to the most mundane one (1)
- Garbo (1)
- Happy times that never will be back (1)
- http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm?r=et (2)
- http://nemesisdoe.blogspot.com/ (1)
- I am willing to forget and to forgive (1)
- I bought and have two beautiful Bonsai Trees (1)
- I could not resist his smile (1)
- I Learned That If One Becomes a Redeemer Ends Crucified (1)
- I Was Forced To Look Every Morning At This Site From My Office Window (1)
- It is healthy to have our mind ocupied as an idle one nests dangerous thoughts (1)
- Karr (1)
- L for Liliana and F for Franco (1)
- La extinción total de los cinco sentidos (1)
- Lancaster (1)
- Liberated in Love: Can Open Marriage Work? (1)
- Lots of work taking pictures (1)
- Memories of a Life Time (1)
- My Beloved Son John Sebastian Cumpston (1)
- My Nathan (1)
- Never expected what it meant a free trip to Murano (1)
- Novel written by Dunnia Balcazar (Goldstein) (1)
- Oh Sugar Baby. (1)
- Oh You Marvelous Nature. (1)
- On the long long path of life (1)
- Oracion a la Cerveza (1)
- pianist and loved friend (1)
- Pictures and more pictures (1)
- Pilar's routine (1)
- Poor Obama (1)
- Rudyard Kipling (1)
- Sexuality in Mother Nature (pictures taken by others) (1)
- Suffering from Sleep Apnea (1)
- Taken during a lovely summer day (1)
- Templo de Debod - España (1)
- Thank God none defecated on me (1)
- The best verses ever written (1)
- The Ferrari Group (1)
- The Great Chilean Poet (1)
- The Magic of Love Remains if is Real (1)
- The meaning life (1)
- The perfect man for me at this time of life... (1)
- The Saddest of Poems (1)
- The Sound of the Ocean Must Be The Voice Of The Angels (1)
- The stage of mind for a great retirement (1)
- the sweetest rascal of all. (1)
- The Total Extinction of the Five Senses (1)
- Twenty two days of glory (1)
- Unusual period (1)
- We always look for our soul mate who is the one who has the element that we lack (1)
- Who cares for counting the hours? (1)
- Why are we separated? (1)
- Why People Detest Rain When I Love It? (1)
If a Man Wants You (Somebody else said it)
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache. Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend. Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you. Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.
He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant; Why would he treat you any differently?
Always have your own set of friends separate from his. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later. You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within. Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less. Never let a man define who you are. Never borrow someone else's man. Oh Lord!? If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you. All men are NOT dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street. You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary. Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted. Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others. Share this with other ladies..... You'll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices, and another woman PREPARE. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.
Abracadabra! Stop the Curse!
- Tenafly/Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
- The life of a unique and incredible woman whose fate was to be followed by drama, comedy and tragedy. She wandered under a lucky star, which protected her at all times, thus, overcoming the odds that forced her to swim against the high tides; but surprisingly, arriving onto safer and better shores by miracle or by her own strength. Character: Gentle as and orchid but solid as an oak tree. Distracted, but attentive to the best and worth things of life. Indifferent to the time that passes by, but always aware of the beauty around her. Understands and accepts pain, physical or mental, which she believes is absolutely needed in order to grow wiser and happier. She thinks that Happiness is within our reach and unhappiness is not letting go of things or people that don't belong to us any longer.
- ▼ 08 (70)
- ► 09 (54)
Welcome to the mind and life of NemesisDoe
I wrote two books that are being translated from Spanish into English but ready to be published in Spanish: "Abracadabra, Stop the Curse! (1999) and "Beyond the Eclipse" (2208) (Abracadabra! Que Pare la Maldicion! y "Mas Alla del Eclipse")
Beyond the Eclipse - Dunnia Balcázar—Goldstein
Liliana is not only beautiful, but: Intelligent, gracious, sexy, pure, compasionate, constant,responsable, loving,spiritual, clean and eage...
One often questions what the meaning of life is. I think that I found the answer long ago, whereas, finding it had allowed me to find my ow...
JORGE POSADA ART WORK BLOG
A gender-ambiguous horse will race Saturday at Balmoral Park in the 21st Super Night. But unlike international track and field, which has ...
Xlibris will release soon ¡Abracadabra, Que Pare La Maldición! New Spanish Novel Tells the Story of a Middle Class Family that Strives to Co...
Abracadabra, Stop the Curse! By Dunnia Balcázar—Goldstein : "- Sent using Google Toolbar"