A very long time had passed since my last visit to you my dear blog. A few chapters had been written in the book of life in the meantime. At the time I stopped writing, my son tried to commit suicide, but fortunately the attempt failed, although the experience cost him his freedom because he was charged with attempted murder. John was asked by the police who arrived after been called to drop the knife that he had in his hand. John has injured himself with it plunging it into his stomach but never reached it as it was blocked by one of his mucles. The police ignoring this thought that he was threatening them and shot him. John just wanted to be kill by them but only was wounded and then charged. A very long period of time after waiting in jail, he was found innocent by reason of insanity but committed to a mental institution as a Krol patient. I never heard about this Krol charge but learned a lot after almost three years that he has been under medical care.
My son is fine and the staff cares for him as well as his psychiatry and social worker finding him sane but unfortunately he has to go through the red tape and legal procedures. The rest of the patients (some of them serious criminals) have learn to treat him with respect as well as the staff.
Recently, my son has been given permission to go out little by little and now we are enjoying an 8 hours of freedom during any day of the weekend but obligated to go back to sleep over the institution. In time, he will be sleeping at home and eventually release.
- A great violinist from the New York Philharmonic (1)
- A Happy Butterfly (1)
- A lovely vacation that ended with a concern about Moe (1)
- A marvelous performer (1)
- A wounded man with an arrow (Goajira (1)
- After posting my daughter's pictures I thought: Why not my son's? (1)
- Between tastes of real food and what is that??? (1)
- BY LARRY HAMEL (1)
- Champion in Many Ways (1)
- Cliff (1)
- Colombia) (1)
- David is not in Rome but in Florence (1)
- Death taunting him (1)
- Dietrich (1)
- different feelings... (1)
- Different times (1)
- Donkey balls and beaches (1)
- Dunnia through all ages (1)
- El mas hermoso poema de amor (1)
- Elias Keahilani (1)
- etc. (1)
- Fontaine (1)
- Ford (1)
- From the divine to the most mundane one (1)
- Garbo (1)
- Happy times that never will be back (1)
- http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm?r=et (2)
- http://nemesisdoe.blogspot.com/ (1)
- I am willing to forget and to forgive (1)
- I bought and have two beautiful Bonsai Trees (1)
- I could not resist his smile (1)
- I Learned That If One Becomes a Redeemer Ends Crucified (1)
- I Was Forced To Look Every Morning At This Site From My Office Window (1)
- It is healthy to have our mind ocupied as an idle one nests dangerous thoughts (1)
- Karr (1)
- L for Liliana and F for Franco (1)
- La extinción total de los cinco sentidos (1)
- Lancaster (1)
- Liberated in Love: Can Open Marriage Work? (1)
- Lots of work taking pictures (1)
- Memories of a Life Time (1)
- My Beloved Son John Sebastian Cumpston (1)
- My Nathan (1)
- Never expected what it meant a free trip to Murano (1)
- Novel written by Dunnia Balcazar (Goldstein) (1)
- Oh Sugar Baby. (1)
- Oh You Marvelous Nature. (1)
- On the long long path of life (1)
- Oracion a la Cerveza (1)
- pianist and loved friend (1)
- Pictures and more pictures (1)
- Pilar's routine (1)
- Poor Obama (1)
- Rudyard Kipling (1)
- Sexuality in Mother Nature (pictures taken by others) (1)
- Suffering from Sleep Apnea (1)
- Taken during a lovely summer day (1)
- Templo de Debod - España (1)
- Thank God none defecated on me (1)
- The best verses ever written (1)
- The Ferrari Group (1)
- The Great Chilean Poet (1)
- The Magic of Love Remains if is Real (1)
- The meaning life (1)
- The perfect man for me at this time of life... (1)
- The Saddest of Poems (1)
- The Sound of the Ocean Must Be The Voice Of The Angels (1)
- The stage of mind for a great retirement (1)
- the sweetest rascal of all. (1)
- The Total Extinction of the Five Senses (1)
- Twenty two days of glory (1)
- Unusual period (1)
- We always look for our soul mate who is the one who has the element that we lack (1)
- Who cares for counting the hours? (1)
- Why are we separated? (1)
- Why People Detest Rain When I Love It? (1)
Abracadabra! Stop the Curse!
- Tenafly/Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
- The life of a unique and incredible woman whose fate was to be followed by drama, comedy and tragedy. She wandered under a lucky star, which protected her at all times, thus, overcoming the odds that forced her to swim against the high tides; but surprisingly, arriving onto safer and better shores by miracle or by her own strength. Character: Gentle as and orchid but solid as an oak tree. Distracted, but attentive to the best and worth things of life. Indifferent to the time that passes by, but always aware of the beauty around her. Understands and accepts pain, physical or mental, which she believes is absolutely needed in order to grow wiser and happier. She thinks that Happiness is within our reach and unhappiness is not letting go of things or people that don't belong to us any longer.
03/02 - 03/09
- It seems like yesterday
- In the Hilton Hotel in Hawaii
- In the meantime
- The Venetian pidgeons and me in the Plaza de San M...
- A wonderful day along the ancient cities of Split,...
- The Magestic side of the river (Split in Croatia)
- At the Hilton In the Big Island of Hawaii
- My daughter Pilar and Elias Keahilani
- Danny, Pilar, Elias in Hawaii
- Life is beautiful
- Donkey Balls?
- The Day of the Eclipse
- A Birthday Present
- The Marvelous Ocean
- A trip to Italy
- Three Murano Exquisite Pieces
- Florence, Venice, Pompeii, Rome
- Laughter, Seriousness and Joy
- ▼ 03/02 - 03/09 (21)
- ► 09 (54)
Welcome to the mind and life of NemesisDoe
I wrote two books that are being translated from Spanish into English but ready to be published in Spanish: "Abracadabra, Stop the Curse! (1999) and "Beyond the Eclipse" (2208) (Abracadabra! Que Pare la Maldicion! y "Mas Alla del Eclipse")
Beyond the Eclipse - Dunnia Balcázar—Goldstein
Freedom at last! I will soon visit Oregon to be with her, my sweet daughter Pilar, and to not yet born grandchild. (Added is a marvelous ...
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and h...
Who said that life is not worth living? Today, was one of those days... a job, hopefully sucessful for a young and sensitive man... my son. ...
February 15, 2009 Essay Death: Bad? By JIM HOLT To be “philosophical” about something, in common parlance, is to face it calmly, without i...
Rarely, I react like many other people when facing tragedy. I was concern on that fated day because I knew that he was not the same man ...
Today, I passed along the eerie pit, looking down through the metal net as the men worked diligently toward a new beginning. I st...
I could not avoid but to listen the people chatting in the elevator about the awful day because it was raining. I felt slightly amused an...
Yes, I had forgotten my Blog. It seemed I never have time to deal with it and besides, I am having the excuse that I was just a beg...