- A great violinist from the New York Philharmonic (1)
- A Happy Butterfly (1)
- A lovely vacation that ended with a concern about Moe (1)
- A marvelous performer (1)
- A wounded man with an arrow (Goajira (1)
- After posting my daughter's pictures I thought: Why not my son's? (1)
- Between tastes of real food and what is that??? (1)
- BY LARRY HAMEL (1)
- Champion in Many Ways (1)
- Cliff (1)
- Colombia) (1)
- David is not in Rome but in Florence (1)
- Death taunting him (1)
- Dietrich (1)
- different feelings... (1)
- Different times (1)
- Donkey balls and beaches (1)
- Dunnia through all ages (1)
- El mas hermoso poema de amor (1)
- Elias Keahilani (1)
- etc. (1)
- Fontaine (1)
- Ford (1)
- From the divine to the most mundane one (1)
- Garbo (1)
- Happy times that never will be back (1)
- http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm?r=et (2)
- http://nemesisdoe.blogspot.com/ (1)
- I am willing to forget and to forgive (1)
- I bought and have two beautiful Bonsai Trees (1)
- I could not resist his smile (1)
- I Learned That If One Becomes a Redeemer Ends Crucified (1)
- I Was Forced To Look Every Morning At This Site From My Office Window (1)
- It is healthy to have our mind ocupied as an idle one nests dangerous thoughts (1)
- Karr (1)
- L for Liliana and F for Franco (1)
- La extinción total de los cinco sentidos (1)
- Lancaster (1)
- Liberated in Love: Can Open Marriage Work? (1)
- Lots of work taking pictures (1)
- Memories of a Life Time (1)
- My Beloved Son John Sebastian Cumpston (1)
- My Nathan (1)
- Never expected what it meant a free trip to Murano (1)
- Novel written by Dunnia Balcazar (Goldstein) (1)
- Oh Sugar Baby. (1)
- Oh You Marvelous Nature. (1)
- On the long long path of life (1)
- Oracion a la Cerveza (1)
- pianist and loved friend (1)
- Pictures and more pictures (1)
- Pilar's routine (1)
- Poor Obama (1)
- Rudyard Kipling (1)
- Sexuality in Mother Nature (pictures taken by others) (1)
- Suffering from Sleep Apnea (1)
- Taken during a lovely summer day (1)
- Templo de Debod - España (1)
- Thank God none defecated on me (1)
- The best verses ever written (1)
- The Ferrari Group (1)
- The Great Chilean Poet (1)
- The Magic of Love Remains if is Real (1)
- The meaning life (1)
- The perfect man for me at this time of life... (1)
- The Saddest of Poems (1)
- The Sound of the Ocean Must Be The Voice Of The Angels (1)
- The stage of mind for a great retirement (1)
- the sweetest rascal of all. (1)
- The Total Extinction of the Five Senses (1)
- Twenty two days of glory (1)
- Unusual period (1)
- We always look for our soul mate who is the one who has the element that we lack (1)
- Who cares for counting the hours? (1)
- Why are we separated? (1)
- Why People Detest Rain When I Love It? (1)
Newport Music Festival and more...
I had been at the Jazz Festival but never for the classical event, which was magnificent. Chamber music, soloists were presented in the various famous mansions of Newport, including the Breakers House, Ochre Court, Belle Mer Salon, the Elms, etc. Most of the musicians were absolutely wonderful but the most unforgettable were Michael Endress, Adam Golka, who impressed me the most, John Bayless a great pianist and entertainer, the amazing 11 year old, Alice Burla who played by memory Goldberg Variations and Shostakovish and the incredible Mephisto duo Jakov Jakoulov and Igor Tkachenko. The pleasure was enormous and speaking with the musician during the intermissions were actually a treat. In one week we heard (Moe and I) twenty concerts since they were scheduled at 11am 2pm 4pm and 9pm. Only one concert was presented at midnight. I had the opportunity to meet the founder of the festival, Dr. Alfredo F. Varone and Dr. Mark Malkovich III.
The fun continued visiting the Marble House owned by the Vanderbilts, eaten plenty of losbter and walking along the lovely streets of Newport. The heat was scorching but the ocean gorgeous. On the way home, my beloved companion, Moe, became very ill and desoriented. I had to call the ambulance and he was taken to the hospital where he was found very sick with 105 fever. He had developed an streptoccocal infection and had to stay in the hospital. His son, a doctor himself, travelled immediately from Boston where he lives and joined him while I waited. I returned home since I was a long time gone and Moe's condition became changeable. First, the hospital staff suggested hospitalization from two to six weeks, but suddenly changed. Now he is better and returning to New Jersey where he will continue his treatment with penicilin. We are all optimistic and waiting for him at home. Scott, his other son, is driving him back. Here are some pictures of Newport.
Abracadabra! Stop the Curse!
- Tenafly/Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
- The life of a unique and incredible woman whose fate was to be followed by drama, comedy and tragedy. She wandered under a lucky star, which protected her at all times, thus, overcoming the odds that forced her to swim against the high tides; but surprisingly, arriving onto safer and better shores by miracle or by her own strength. Character: Gentle as and orchid but solid as an oak tree. Distracted, but attentive to the best and worth things of life. Indifferent to the time that passes by, but always aware of the beauty around her. Understands and accepts pain, physical or mental, which she believes is absolutely needed in order to grow wiser and happier. She thinks that Happiness is within our reach and unhappiness is not letting go of things or people that don't belong to us any longer.
- ▼ 07/27 - 08/03 (4)
- ► 09 (54)
Welcome to the mind and life of NemesisDoe
I wrote two books that are being translated from Spanish into English but ready to be published in Spanish: "Abracadabra, Stop the Curse! (1999) and "Beyond the Eclipse" (2208) (Abracadabra! Que Pare la Maldicion! y "Mas Alla del Eclipse")
My cats and I have some very imporant connection; we all sleep a lot.
Today, I passed along the eerie pit, looking down through the metal net as the men worked diligently toward a new beginning. I st...
Freedom at last! I will soon visit Oregon to be with her, my sweet daughter Pilar, and to not yet born grandchild. (Added is a marvelous ...
Who said that life is not worth living? Today, was one of those days... a job, hopefully sucessful for a young and sensitive man... my son. ...
John was unique from the beginning. So different from his sister and so different from anybody else. Having a d...
Rarely, I react like many other people when facing tragedy. I was concern on that fated day because I knew that he was not the same man ...
Yes, I had forgotten my Blog. It seemed I never have time to deal with it and besides, I am having the excuse that I was just a beg...
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and h...