LA VOZ A TI DEBIDAVersos 494 a 521
Para vivir no quiero islas, palacios, torres. ¡Qué alegría más alta: vivir en los pronombres!
Quítate ya los trajes, las señas, los retratos; yo no te quiero así, disfrazada de otra, hija siempre de algo. Te quiero pura, libre, irreductible: tú. Sé que cuando te llame entre todas las gentes del mundo, sólo tú serás tú. Y cuando me preguntes quién es el que te llama, el que te quiere suya, enterraré los nombres, los rótulos, la historia. Iré rompiendo todo lo que encima me echaron desde antes de nacer. Y vuelto ya al anónimo eterno del desnudo, de la piedra, del mundo, te diré: «Yo te quiero, soy yo».
- A great violinist from the New York Philharmonic (1)
- A Happy Butterfly (1)
- A lovely vacation that ended with a concern about Moe (1)
- A marvelous performer (1)
- A wounded man with an arrow (Goajira (1)
- After posting my daughter's pictures I thought: Why not my son's? (1)
- Between tastes of real food and what is that??? (1)
- BY LARRY HAMEL (1)
- Champion in Many Ways (1)
- Cliff (1)
- Colombia) (1)
- David is not in Rome but in Florence (1)
- Death taunting him (1)
- Dietrich (1)
- different feelings... (1)
- Different times (1)
- Donkey balls and beaches (1)
- Dunnia through all ages (1)
- El mas hermoso poema de amor (1)
- Elias Keahilani (1)
- etc. (1)
- Fontaine (1)
- Ford (1)
- From the divine to the most mundane one (1)
- Garbo (1)
- Happy times that never will be back (1)
- http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm?r=et (2)
- http://nemesisdoe.blogspot.com/ (1)
- I am willing to forget and to forgive (1)
- I bought and have two beautiful Bonsai Trees (1)
- I could not resist his smile (1)
- I Learned That If One Becomes a Redeemer Ends Crucified (1)
- I Was Forced To Look Every Morning At This Site From My Office Window (1)
- It is healthy to have our mind ocupied as an idle one nests dangerous thoughts (1)
- Karr (1)
- L for Liliana and F for Franco (1)
- La extinción total de los cinco sentidos (1)
- Lancaster (1)
- Liberated in Love: Can Open Marriage Work? (1)
- Lots of work taking pictures (1)
- Memories of a Life Time (1)
- My Beloved Son John Sebastian Cumpston (1)
- My Nathan (1)
- Never expected what it meant a free trip to Murano (1)
- Novel written by Dunnia Balcazar (Goldstein) (1)
- Oh Sugar Baby. (1)
- Oh You Marvelous Nature. (1)
- On the long long path of life (1)
- Oracion a la Cerveza (1)
- pianist and loved friend (1)
- Pictures and more pictures (1)
- Pilar's routine (1)
- Poor Obama (1)
- Rudyard Kipling (1)
- Sexuality in Mother Nature (pictures taken by others) (1)
- Suffering from Sleep Apnea (1)
- Taken during a lovely summer day (1)
- Templo de Debod - España (1)
- Thank God none defecated on me (1)
- The best verses ever written (1)
- The Ferrari Group (1)
- The Great Chilean Poet (1)
- The Magic of Love Remains if is Real (1)
- The meaning life (1)
- The perfect man for me at this time of life... (1)
- The Saddest of Poems (1)
- The Sound of the Ocean Must Be The Voice Of The Angels (1)
- The stage of mind for a great retirement (1)
- the sweetest rascal of all. (1)
- The Total Extinction of the Five Senses (1)
- Twenty two days of glory (1)
- Unusual period (1)
- We always look for our soul mate who is the one who has the element that we lack (1)
- Who cares for counting the hours? (1)
- Why are we separated? (1)
- Why People Detest Rain When I Love It? (1)
Abracadabra! Stop the Curse!
- Tenafly/Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
- The life of a unique and incredible woman whose fate was to be followed by drama, comedy and tragedy. She wandered under a lucky star, which protected her at all times, thus, overcoming the odds that forced her to swim against the high tides; but surprisingly, arriving onto safer and better shores by miracle or by her own strength. Character: Gentle as and orchid but solid as an oak tree. Distracted, but attentive to the best and worth things of life. Indifferent to the time that passes by, but always aware of the beauty around her. Understands and accepts pain, physical or mental, which she believes is absolutely needed in order to grow wiser and happier. She thinks that Happiness is within our reach and unhappiness is not letting go of things or people that don't belong to us any longer.
08/10 - 08/17
- Nathan Goldstein
- LA VOZ A TI DEBIDA Versos 1290 a 1316 Ayer te besé...
- RAZÓN DE AMOR Versos 1398 a 1438 Dame tu libertad....
- EL CONTEMPLADO Tema De mirarte tanto...
- LA VOZ A TI DEBIDA Versos 201 a 236 «Mañana». La p...
- LA VOZ A TI DEBIDAVersos 494 a 521 Para vivir no q...
- LA VOZ A TI DEBIDA Versos 702 a 739 ¡Sí, todo con ...
- LA VOZ A TI DEBIDA Versos 1237 a 1265 Lo que eres ...
- RAZÓN DE AMORVersos 54 a 90 ¿Serás, amor un largo ...
- PEDRO SALINAS
- PABLO NERUDA
- POEMA #20 IN SPANISH BY PABLO NERUDA
- Poem # 20 in English by Pablo Neruda
- Prague in the heart of Europe
- Beatiful Germany!
- Vienna, Paris and Scottland
- Germany and Poland
- The Town of Mozart...Salzburg!
- ▼ 08/10 - 08/17 (18)
- ► 09 (54)
Welcome to the mind and life of NemesisDoe
I wrote two books that are being translated from Spanish into English but ready to be published in Spanish: "Abracadabra, Stop the Curse! (1999) and "Beyond the Eclipse" (2208) (Abracadabra! Que Pare la Maldicion! y "Mas Alla del Eclipse")
Beyond the Eclipse - Dunnia Balcázar—Goldstein
Freedom at last! I will soon visit Oregon to be with her, my sweet daughter Pilar, and to not yet born grandchild. (Added is a marvelous ...
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and h...
Who said that life is not worth living? Today, was one of those days... a job, hopefully sucessful for a young and sensitive man... my son. ...
February 15, 2009 Essay Death: Bad? By JIM HOLT To be “philosophical” about something, in common parlance, is to face it calmly, without i...
Rarely, I react like many other people when facing tragedy. I was concern on that fated day because I knew that he was not the same man ...
Today, I passed along the eerie pit, looking down through the metal net as the men worked diligently toward a new beginning. I st...
I could not avoid but to listen the people chatting in the elevator about the awful day because it was raining. I felt slightly amused an...
Yes, I had forgotten my Blog. It seemed I never have time to deal with it and besides, I am having the excuse that I was just a beg...